27 FEB 2020: MELVILLE | 19 MAR 2020: MT LAWLEY | 28 MAY 2020: VINCENT |
* GOVERNMENT SUBSIDISED *
CREATING AN ONLINE SHOP
Through this live Workshop you will gain knowledge in
- Custom develop your store or use a standardised platform that someone else develops?
- Host your store yourself or Software As A Service subscription?
- Compare mainstream Software As A Service Options.
- Logistics of licenses required, returns policies & financial accounting.
- SEO and dominating the online space for YOUR market.
- A store that matches the products or services you are selling – automate for delivery of the products you sell.
This training course is delivered live and is delivered in a flexible format that allows for participants to ask questions directly related to the online store that is customised for their business.
This training course is offered in association with the Belmont BEC, Belmont Business Enterprise Centre, it is part of the The West Australian Small Business Development Corporation support program for small and medium business owners.
To register click on the link below to go to the Eventbrite and register
MELVILLE: Feb 2020
MT.LAWLEY: Mar 2020
VINCENT: May 2020
27 FEBRUARY 2020
19 MARCH 2020
28 MAY 2020
9.30AM – 12.00PM